1. Name and Contact Details
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Tel.: + 49-(0) 234 - 810 305-0
Fax:+ 49-(0) 234 - 810 305-99
Data Protection Officer:
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our figo-gembh.de website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact forms
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Transmission of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Social Media
a) Link to Facebook
Links to our account on Facebook are used on our website. If you click on this link and you are logged in to Facebook, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. This gives Facebook the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, eg. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
b) Links to Twitter
c) Links to Instagram
d) Links to Xing
On this website a link to our account at XING is used. If you click on this link and you are logged in to Xing, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Xing. This gives XING the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website. XING does not store personal data about you by calling this website. In particular, XING does not store any IP addresses. The latest privacy information can be found on this website: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
e) Link to Google Maps
This website uses links to our location on Google Maps to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google LLC also collects, processes and uses data about the use of the card functions by visitors, especially if you click on the link and at the same time you are logged in to Google. For more information about Google LLC's data processing, please refer to the Google Privacy Notice. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google LLC products, click here.
6. Rights of the Persons Concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. E-Mail Newsletter / CleverReach
Our free newsletter informs you via e-mail over news, actions and events of Figo regularly. The information and data that you enter are to personalise the newsletter only and will not be submitted to third parties. You can unsubscribe any time or revoke your permission via E-Mail at email@example.com. Your information will then be deleted within one month, in case there is no legal retention period preventing the cancellation. By entering your information, you approve to data processing and agree to our data privacy statement. We include CleverReach (https://www.cleverreach.com/de/) as the service provider for the newsletter administration. An agreement for data processing is existent. The personal data that you submit will only be saved and processed on servers of the European Union. Disconfirmation: You can unsubscribe any time or revoke your permission via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will then be deleted within one month, in case there is no legal retention period preventing the cancellation. For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called Double opt-in process, which means that after you complete your registration, we send an E-Mail to your stated mailing address, in which we kindly ask for confirmation of your wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours, your private information will automatically be disabled and deleted after a month. The data of the person opening and clicking will be recorded anonymously. Collection and processing the entire IP address and cookies are prevented and disallowed.
8. Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
9. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
10. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
11. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status February 2018. due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this website.